Simple Way Uninstall Windows Defender in Windows 10?
Montag, 27. April 2020 - in Microsoft
In order to give your computer better security from Malware, Spyware, and Viruses; one can never rely on any particular antivirus software just for the sake of it. Based on the reviews and various test scores, you always want to have the best of the best antivirus software for your operating system and having that in mind, you want to uninstall the already available (by default) Windows defender antivirus software from your Windows 10. And, to help you with that, below we mentioned the simple way to Uninstall the Windows Defender from Windows 10:
- To do so, turn on your system and press the ‘Windows key + I’ shortcut to open the ‘Settings’
- After that click on the ‘Windows security app’
- Under it opens the ‘Virus and Threat Protection’ option by clicking on it.
- Further click on ‘Manage Settings’ option and there choose the ‘Real-Time Protection’ toggle switch.
- Lastly, turn on/off (as per your requirement) that toggle switch. In this case, turn it off to uninstall the Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system.
And, there are other ways also which you can look out for in order to uninstall Windows Defender by visiting the technical site called ‘getassist.net’.