How to Change or Reset Yahoo Password?
Freitag, 3. Januar 2020 - in Yahoo
To keep an email account safe from threats the need of changing the Yahoo password ascends. Furthermore, in today's leading-edge world, everyone has several IDs and passwords, and there is a high chance to forget these passwords. In case you forget the password you reset the Yahoo account password and get access to it. In order to regain or Yahoo account recover follow the below-given steps.
- First, log in to your Yahoo account as you do usually, and tap the icon in the upper-right screen. If you're using a mobile browser, just tap the menu icon.
- Tap Account Info, situated under the menu.
- Tap Account Security, and type your current password.
- Tap on Change password.
- Enter your new password multiple times. Make sure to use a brand-new strong password, not one that could be easily hacked such as “password” or your birthday.
- That's all. Your password will now be reset. Ensure that you log the password in a password manager, or use another method you use to remember. It can be problematic to recover access to your account if you forget the new password completely.
Also read - How do I Recover My Forgotten Yahoo Password